Mediterranean flatbreads 🥰
* 1 Calvin’s Free From Foods Coconut Flat Bread Roll
* ½ can chickpeas
* 1 tsp paprika
* 2 tbsp tomato puree
* ½ red pepper
* 3-4 sliced kalamata olives
* Olive oil
* Spinach, to serve
1. Heat a little olive oil in a pan and add the paprika, then add the red pepper and cook for 3-4 minutes.
2. Drain the chickpeas and add half of a can to the pan, along with the tomato puree and olives. Cook until the chickpeas are golden.
3. Toast the flatbread and slice in half, topping each side with spinach and the chickpea mix.
4. Serve and enjoy! 🤗❤️
Credits for recipe & photography: Many thanks to Grace from @freefromden , for more information check her site, please