Nothing easier, quicker and more delicious than decorating our coconut flat breads with your favourite pizza toppings.
The absolutely amazing Grace from @freefromden created those wonderfully delicious pizzas with our Original Coconut Flat Breads. She is not just a very talented chef but also a very gifted photographer.
* 2 Calvin’s Free From coconut flatbreads
* ½ onion, finely chopped
* 250ml tomato passata
* Olive oil
* Mixed herbs
* Your favourite pizza toppings, such as: courgette, red pepper, olives, mushrooms, non-dairy cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200° C/180° C fan/ 400 °F/ Gas mark 6.
2. Heat a little oil in a pan and add the onion. Cook until soft (about 5 minutes) before adding 1-2 tsp mixed herbs and the tomato passata.
3. Leave this to cook for 5 minutes while you slice the flatbreads in half and prepare your toppings.
4. Spread the flatbreads with the sauce and toppings, then cook for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Credits for recipe & photography: Grace from FreeFromDen, for more information check her site, please https://freefromden.wordpress.com/