Vegan caesar salad with croutons
This vibrant and tasty salad is perfect for the warmer weather and topped with croutons made with Calvin's Coconut Flat Breads for extra crunch! 😍 Hope you enjoy the recipe... 🌿💕
🌿 2 Calvin’s Free From coconut flat breads
🌿 2 heads chopped lettuce
🌿 200g sliced button mushrooms
🌿 100g spinach
🌿 1 avocado
🌿 2 tbsp rinsed capers
🌿 3 tbsp pomegranate seeds
🌿 Olive oil
🌿 1 tbsp rosemary (fresh or dried)
🌿 Black pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200° C/180° C fan/ 400 °F/ Gas mark 6.
2. Cut the coconut flatbreads into crouton-sized pieces and toss with olive oil, 1 tbsp rosemary and a pinch each of salt and black pepper in a bag.
3. Spread the croutons out on a tray and bake for 15-20 minutes, until crisp.
4. Meanwhile, add the sliced mushrooms to a pan and sautée for a few minutes.
5. Mix the lettuce and spinach together, then top with the mushrooms, capers, avocado and croutons.
6. Drizzle with your favourite allergy-friendly dressing and enjoy!
Credits for recipe & photography: Grace from FreeFromDen, for more information check her site, please https://freefromden.wordpress.com/
and on @freefromden (many many thanks 🙏🤗❤️ )