Vegan Bread and Butter Pudding
🌷 NEW top-14 free recipe alert: coconut bread & butter pudding, another amazing recipe created by Grace from @freefromden🌷
So excited to share this, it is such a perfect cosy dessert that can be enjoyed warm or cold!
🥥 3 Calvin’s Free From Original Coconut Flat Bread Rolls
🥥 1 ½ cup plant-based milk (coconut works well)
🥥 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
🥥 1 tbsp brown sugar
🥥 1 tsp cinnamon
🥥 1/4 tsp allspice
🥥 Pinch of nutmeg
🥥 ¼ tsp ginger
🥥 1 tbsp maple syrup
🥥 1 ½ tbsp cornflour
🥥 1/3 cup raisins
🥥 Coconut oil
1. Pre heat your oven to 180° C/160° C fan/ 350 °F/ Gas mark 4 and lightly oil a small dish.
2. Add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup, sugar and spices to a blender and blend until smooth before adding the cornflour and blending again to make a light custard.
3. Cut the Calvin’s flat bread rolls into quarters and spread with coconut oil and marmalade on both sides.
4. Pour a little of the custard into the dish and sprinkle in about ¾ of the raisins.
5. Arrange the flatbreads in the dish and pour in the rest of the custard around the slices, before sprinkling in the rest of the raisins.
6. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until golden on top (you will be able to see the custard bubbling and beginning to set).
7. Allow to cool before sprinkling with icing sugar and enjoying!
Credits for recipe & photography: Grace from FreeFromDen, for more information check her site, please https://freefromden.wordpress.com/
#dairyfree #eggfree #nutfree #glutenfree #veganfood #veganfriendly #glutenfreefood #comfortfood #allergenfree #foodallergies #wholefood #wholefoods #veganshare #allergyfriendly #veganinspiration #veganfoodshare #glutenfreerecipes #plantbaseddiet #healthyrecipes #veganinspo #easyrecipes #veganfoodie #veganuk #healthyfoodblog #healthyfoodblogger #plantbasedrecipes #veganeats #vegandessert #breadandbutter #coconutcake